School Office: 0141 357 0609
The school office is generally open from 8am to 4pm during term-time and in-service days.
Pupil Absence Reporting Line: 0141 287 0039
Please phone the dedicated absence team to report the following absences:
- Sickness absence: If the absence lasts more than one day, parents and carers are required to call on subsequent days to provide an update. A letter should be provided to the school when the child returns from their absence.
- Medical or dental appointments: Parents and carers should call the team to report absences for medical or dental appointments. The school requires a letter or appointment card as evidence of the appointment to ensure permission is given to be absent from class.
You can continue to phone the school directly to report the following absences:
- Serious illness, for example, an absence which is going to last more than one week
- Injury, for example, broken limb
- Contagious diseases or illness